20sep18:0022:30Sold Out!FeaturedDINING EVENT with SEBASTIAN HOLDBERG SVENDSGAARD18:00 - 22:30 CPH Cooking ClassCategories:Cooking Class,Dining Event,Special Events
You’re invited to a gastronomic journey of taste from around the world at this upcoming dinner collaboration: Sebastian Holdberg Svendsgaard Bocus D’or Team Chef X Hassan
You’re invited to a gastronomic journey of taste from around the world
at this upcoming dinner collaboration:
Sebastian Holdberg Svendsgaard
Bocus D’or Team Chef
Head Chef CPH Cooking Class
Enjoy is a unique opportunity to experience the culinary delights of two exciting chefs.
Sebastian and Hassan present a tasting menu of unique flavours and ideas come to life for this four course dinner event.
Chef Sebastian Holdberg Svendsgaard is one of the hottest names on the Danish food scene. As a former chef at Geranium and Silver winner together with Ronni Vexøe Mortensen at the world championships, Bocus D’or 2021, Sebastian creates dishes of incredible technique and finesse.
Head Chef, Hassan Chour, loves to innovate and develop dishes across a broad spectrum of spice and flavour, using his Lebanese heritage and Danish upbringing to good use.
Hassan is known for developing dishes with a nod to his childhood, fused innovatively into Nordic cuisine, using chemistry and intricate spice elements.
Join them on September 20th, 2022 as they present an outstanding four course menu for you, on a night of memorable dining and story telling through food.
Limited seats available – book now.
- Smoked quail eggs
- Seasoned quail eggs in hay and vadouvan spice blend
- Confit quail thigh. Beetroot gel and chicken skin
- Oysters cucumber tomato and horseradish
- Swedish Løgrom (lumpfish roe) whipped creme fraise, cheese sauce with cauliflower puree, fried Jerusalem artichoke & watercress
- Fried red fish with spiced buttermilk sauce, shellfish oil, dolma filled with the tastes of Beirut, parsley oil & pumpkin puree.
- Wagyu beef with dashi of saki, golden caviar, fresh hazelnut, browned butter & smoked marrow
- Vanilla ice cream, Ribena oil, fermented berry sauce, chocolate mousse, frosted white chocolate and citrus herbs
- Petit Four
PRICE: 1500 dkk per person
TIME: 19.30 – 22.30
VENUE: CPH Cooking Class, Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1st Floor. 1052 CPH K.
(Tuesday) 18:00 - 22:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!