This is a repeating eventmarch 20, 2019 09:00
Class Description Come and discover the art of Danish style lunch. In this class you will learn to create the best sandwiches in the world – Danish Smørrebrød (open faced
Come and discover the art of Danish style lunch. In this class you will learn to create the best sandwiches in the world – Danish Smørrebrød (open faced sandwich). You will create a variety of seasonal and traditional toppings. With toppings prepared and bread sliced it’s time to assemble your smørrebrød – decorated and beautifully stacked so that your sandwiches are satisfying to all of the senses – especially the eye – and not least the taste buds.
Your class concludes with a hygge communal dining table, where we will come together to dine and create our own memories of how we just created the best sandwich in the world.
For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com
Your course includes
- Welcome drink and snacks
- A selection of beverages throughout your class and dinner
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Enjoy all your beautiful and tasty creations in our dining room
- Printed or electronic copy of all recipes from the day.
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Create a variety of traditional and seasonal toppings and sauces for your Smørrebrød
- Assemble and decorate your Smørrebrød beautifully
- Dine and hygge like a Dane
(Friday) 09:00 - 12:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!