This is a repeating eventfebruary 6, 2020 10:30
Class Description NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com or telephone +45 31 12 06 39.
Come and discover the art of a Danish style lunch and learn to create the best sandwiches in the world – The Danish Smørrebrød (open faced sandwich).
You will create a variety of seasonal and traditional toppings. With toppings prepared and bread sliced it’s time to assemble your smørrebrød – decorated and beautifully stacked so that your sandwiches are satisfying to all of the senses – especially the eye – and not least the taste buds.
Your class concludes with a hygge communal dining table, where we will come together to dine and create our own memories of how we just created the best sandwich in the world.
Your course includes
- Welcome drink and snacks
- A beer or soda and glass of snaps are served with lunch
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Enjoy all of your beautiful and tasty creations in our dining room
- Printed recipes from the day.
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Create a variety of traditional and seasonal toppings and sauces for your Smørrebrød
- Assemble and decorate your Smørrebrød beautifully
- Dine and hygge like a Dane
(Monday) 10:30 - 14:00
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!