This is a repeating eventoctober 26, 2019 10:00
Class Description For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com
For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org
In Denmark Christmas is one of the most “hyggelige” occasions, when family and friends gather to enjoy great company and certainly great traditional Danish food.
We’d love to celebrate Christmas together with you and dine around a Danish Christmas Lunch. From mid October throughout December we would like to invite you to sit around our large communal table, eat together, causally laugh, actually talk, expands our horizons and spend some needed quality time together.
Your course includes
- Welcome drink and light snack
- A selection of beverages throughout your class and lunch
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Enjoy all your beautiful and tasty creations in our dining room
- Printed copy of all recipes from the day.
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Create a variety of traditional and seasonal toppings for the lunch
- Dine and hygge like a Dane
(Thursday) 10:00 - 13:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!