ESSENTIALS SKILLS - STEAK ME OUT TONIGHT If you've ever over cooked a great cut of beef, we are here for you. Get back on the beef train with this essentials skills
ESSENTIALS SKILLS – STEAK ME OUT TONIGHT
If you’ve ever over cooked a great cut of beef, we are here for you.
Get back on the beef train with this essentials skills class to teach you everything you need to know about beef – which cuts to choose, what to look for at the butcher, and how to handle your beef.
Learn how to
- Choose the right cut of beef to make a delicious meal
- Handle a chef knife better than your butcher
- Pan fry a perfect steak, just the way you like it
And since this is a hands on class you’ll learn how to handle a proper kitchen knife, with a beautiful chef’s knife from our friends at Zwilling.
You’ll love the way this knife feels in your hand, so it’s yours to take home.
Our chef will walk you through some great knife techniques before you test your new skills to create a delicate and delicious carpaccio dish.
With your appetite awakened you will head to the frying pans with a lovely cut of meat. Our chef is on hand to provide all of the top tips to help you achieve a perfectly cooked steak.
Finally you are ready to sit and enjoy your steak – we’ll supply a delicious sauce, oven roasted fries and a glass of wine.
Your class includes:
- All ingredients for the class
- Chef led instruction and expert tips
- Zwilling chef knife – yours to take home
- Recipe booklet for all of the dishes from this class
- Sauce and side dish to accompany your steak, and a glass of wine.
Duration: approx. 3 hours.
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Thursday) 17:00 - 20:00
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!