This is a repeating eventoctober 12, 2020 09:30february 5, 2022 14:00
24jan09:3012:30Event OverDanish Baking Class09:30 - 12:30 CPH Cooking ClassCategories:Baking Class,Cooking Class
Start your day in Copenhagen in the best way, learning the essential skills to create perfect and delicious breads and baked goods. You will be hands-on throughout the class, learning the
Start your day in Copenhagen in the best way, learning the essential skills to create perfect and delicious breads and baked goods.
You will be hands-on throughout the class, learning the techniques for mixing, kneading, proving and shaping different types of dough. By the end you will have new skills and all the methods for creating perfect bread and sweet pastries, so you can recreate a taste of Denmark at home.
Once we’ve finished baking, we sit together in our lovely dining room to enjoy all your freshly baked goodies, tasty toppings served with juice, tea, coffee, just like a true Dane.
Your class includes
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Enjoy all your beautiful and tasty creations in our dining room
- Recipes from the day
- Create a variety of traditional Danish and Nordic baked goods – sourdough bread, kanelsnurrer, rye bread, te boller (subject to change)
- Make different types of dough
- Create a sourdough starter
- Dine and hygge like a Dane
(Monday) 09:30 - 12:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!