This is a repeating eventmay 2, 2019 09:00
Class Description NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org Start your day
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com
Start your day in Copenhagen in the best possible way, learning the essential skills to create traditional Danish Rye Bread, perfect Sourdough Buns and delicious Danish Pastries. The class is a joint venture and together you will be hands-on throughout the entire class, learning the techniques for mixing, kneading, proving and shaping the different types of dough. By the end you will have new skills and all the methods for creating perfect bread and pastries, so you can recreate a taste of Denmark at home. Once you are finished baking, we will sit together in our lovely dining room to enjoy a true Danish Breakfast with all your freshly baked goodies, tasty toppings served with juice, tea, coffee and a schnapps, just like a true Dane.
Your course includes
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed with snacks and drinks
- A selection of beverages throughout your class and dinner
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Enjoy all your beautiful and tasty creations in our dining room
- Printed recipes from the day.
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Create a variety of traditional Danish and Nordic baked goods
- Dine and hygge like a Dane
(Wednesday) 09:00 - 12:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!