Class Description NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org Yes! It is
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com
Yes! It is Christmas once again and therefore time to create a modern take on a Danish Christmas dinner.
With an inspiring array of classic ingredients and seasonal foods you will enjoy an evening of learning and exploring the Danish Christmas traditions. In this class you will create a three course meal inspired by a traditional Danish Christmas classics, but fused with the New Nordic cuisine. This class is fully hands-on and you will be learning how to bring a touch of the Nordic kitchen magic into your own, with techniques and tips for presenting and cooking beautiful dishes. After creating and plating your dishes we will all have a sit-down dinner in the dining room and enjoy a feast of Nordic flavours with a glass of wine.
Your course includes
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed with snacks and drinks
- A selection of beverages throughout your class and dinner
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- 3-cource sit-down dinner where you will enjoy all your beautiful and tasty creations
- Printed recipes from the day.
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Fuse classic Danish dishes with the modern twist of the new Nordic Kitchen
- Plate, decorate and serve beautiful dishes of food
- Dine and hygge like a true Dane
(Wednesday) 16:30 - 21:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
december 6, 2019 17:00december 11, 2019 16:30december 13, 2019 17:00december 18, 2019 16:30december 20, 2019 17:00december 27, 2019 17:00
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!