ESSENTIALS SKILLS - VI ELSKER FISK If you love to eat fish but don't know how to prepare or cook them, then this class is just for you. Join us for
ESSENTIALS SKILLS – VI ELSKER FISK
If you love to eat fish but don’t know how to prepare or cook them, then this class is just for you.
Join us for expert advice and a hands on cooking class where you will learn:
- How to pick the freshest fish, what to look for, and how best to store
- How to handle a fish knife for ease of filleting
- How to flawlessly fillet a fish
- Top tips for cooking perfect fish everytime
- Great recipes for creating spectacular fish dishes at home
In this Essentials Skills class you will dive right in – fish in one hand, knife in the other.
Learn to carve out perfect fillets, and find out everything there is to know about preparing fish for cooking.
These are the knife skills and knowledge you’ll use again and again to make your life easier.
You then have the chance to cook your fillets in two delicious and different ways, and we’ll show you a tasty and easy sauce to accompany almost any fish.
Finally, after your hard work is done, you will sit and enjoy your freshly cooked fish, served with seasonal vegetables and a glass of wine.
Your class includes:
- All ingredients for the class, including two types of fresh fish to fillet and cook
- Chef led instruction and expert tips
- Zwilling 18cm fish filleting knife – yours to take home
- Recipe booklet for all of the dishes from this class
Duration: approx. 3 hours.
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com
(Wednesday) 17:00 - 19:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.