Class Description NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com The sweet smell
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org
The sweet smell of Danish pastry is like no other and these lovely pastries are known worldwide as A Danish. In this class we will focus on the creation of multilayered, laminated sweet pastry in the viennoiserie tradition. – YES! Correct it is actually a concept brought to Denmark by Austrian bakers, a pastry that has since developed into a Danish specialty and has due to globalisation spread throughout the world for others to enjoy.
This class is hands-on like all our classes, and conjoined we will be creating the dough and all the various toppings.
After the class we will all sit down and enjoy our warm sweet Danish pastry together with a cup of tea or coffee. – True Danish style.
Your course includes
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed with something to drink
- A selection of beverages throughout your class
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Printed recipes from the day
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Create a variety of traditional Danish pastries
(Saturday) 10:00 - 13:00
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!