This is a repeating eventdecember 15, 2019 10:30
Class Description NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com There is nothing
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org
There is nothing like having kids around the kitchen! Children are always eager, creative and just great fun. CPH Cooking is thrilled to launch this new class where we invite everyone to participate, big and small.
The class is around 2 ½ – 3 hours, and throughout this class we will create doughs of various texture and flavours. We will kneed, shape and bake.
– Cinnamon Rolls
– Birthday Buns
All the baked goods will be divided among the participants, so everyone has the opportunity to bring some baked goods home.
Your course includes
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed with a snack and something to drinks
- A selection of beverages throughout your class
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Bring home some of the baked goods
- Printed recipes from the day
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Create a variety of traditional Danish and Nordic baked goods
Any children under the age of 17 has to be accompanied by an adult (Min. age is 6 years old). We recommend 1 adult with a max of 2 children.
Further, we do want to remind all families that we are working in a real kitchen with sharp knives and hot ovens, it is therefore very important that you will help and assist your child/children during the class.
(Sunday) 10:30 - 13:00
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!