This is a repeating eventmay 8, 2019 16:30
Class Description With an inspiring array of classic ingredients, seasonal foods and foraged delicacies, you will enjoy an evening of learning and exploring the Danish and Nordic kitchen. In this
With an inspiring array of classic ingredients, seasonal foods and foraged delicacies, you will enjoy an evening of learning and exploring the Danish and Nordic kitchen. In this class you will create a three course meal inspired by traditional Danish classics, but fused with the New Nordic cuisine. This class is fully hands-on and you will be learning how to bring a touch of the Nordic kitchen magic into your own, with techniques and tips for presenting and cooking beautiful dishes. After creating and plating your dishes we will all have a sit-down dinner in the dining room and enjoy a feast of Nordic Flavors with a glass of wine.
For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – email@example.com
Your course includes
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed with snacks and drinks
- A selection of beverages throughout your class and dinner
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- 3-cource sit-down dinner where you will enjoy all your beautiful and tasty creations
- Printed recipes from the day.
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Fuse classic Danish dishes with the modern twist of the new Nordic Kitchen
- Plate, decorate and serve beautiful dishes of food
- Dine and hygge like a true Dane
(Wednesday) 16:30 - 21:30
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!