ESSENTIALS SKILLS - ALL ABOUT POULTRY Join us for this essential kitchen skills workshop, where you will learn how to masterfully cut and fillet a whole chicken. We've teamed up with
ESSENTIALS SKILLS – ALL ABOUT POULTRY
Join us for this essential kitchen skills workshop, where you will learn how to masterfully cut and fillet a whole chicken.
We’ve teamed up with Zwilling, who have the perfect kitchen knife for the job, and best of all, it is yours to take home after the class.
We will teach you some valuable knife handling skills and filleting techniques during this class, that you can use for a lifetime.
Working with a whole chicken each, our chef will instruct you in efficient and effective methods for getting more than 4 meals from just one chicken.
Join this class if you would love to learn how to:
- Properly handle a kitchen knife for ease of filleting
- Fillet and portion a whole chicken
- Create delicious chicken dishes with no waste
- Pan fry the perfect chicken breast – no more dry meat!
With your poultry impeccably portioned, learn to remove the bone from the legs – from this we’ll stuff and tie a classic the thigh for a classic and delicious dish you will take home with you.
We then guide you to cook a chicken breast to tender perfection – a dinner party show-stopper for sure, and you are the master chef.
Then with the hard work done we’ll have some lovely seasonal vegetables ready so you can plate your delicious chicken breast to sit down and enjoy with a glass of wine.
This class includes:
- A quality Zwilling kitchen knife to use during the class, and take home at the end
- Hands on instruction for filleting techniques, tips and tricks to use with poultry and chicken
- Recipes for all of the dishes from the class
- Three take home meals made during the class to cook at home
- A glass of wine with your chicken meal
Duration: approx. 3 hours.
NB! For bookings with less than 4 days notice, please get in touch directly as all dates may not be displayed on the calendar – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Friday) 17:00 - 20:00
CPH Cooking Class
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1.